Overwhelming Response


When I started this blog, I thought I will make it a good repository/archive of our manufacturing /export activities. I though A Blog would be looking more practical  and dynamic than a fancily made website.

But I never thought, I will able to attract so many visitors from all over the world US, Canada, South Africa, Germany, France, Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech republic, Macedonia, Serbia, Italy and surprisingly even from Japan.

Thanks for all the visitors........It encourages me to spend more time in writing useful information on Granite. I will upload more pictures and write much more on other types of granite. But I am always fascinated by the way " Bengal Black" attracts people to this blog.

Write your feed back here or send to my mail   ....... ramyuva@gmail.com

Thank you again for all those visited my blog and more thanks for those wrote to me.

Ramyuva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Granites of India

Black Galaxy Tiles 60X60 cm